Re: [Evolution] Cutting off part of link when passing to browser.

Well for me, with Evo 1.2.3, the second link opens properly in Opera
7.10 beta, with the complete URL, as an RDF file which I opened in
Abiword and OpenOffice just fine (well, it look likes a two page
document from the Wisconsin Dept. of Com something... the logo's cut off
but there's a lot of other formatted text).

Don't know if Evo 1.2.4, Firebird or Mozilla is the problem for you, but
you've got to admit, both your browsers have a LOT in common with each
other =)

I suggest you try another one (Opera rocks, especially version 7) and
then you'll probably know whether to file a bug with either the
Evolution or Mozilla/FB developers.

Good luck
Eric