Re: [Evolution] Inbox Font Control

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 13:36, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
Thanks for the various suggestions, but I apparently did not make myself clear
in the original post.  I have successfully changed the fonts and sizes in both
the message pane (where one reads email) and the compose pane (where one
composes new email), but so far I have found no way to control the font that
is used in the inbox folder display itself, you know, the pane where the
messages are listed, one to a line.  Is there a configuration for this hidden
somewhere that I'm missing?

If you dig through bugzilla, you'll notice two or three "Wishlist" bugs
reported on this.

Lonnie Borntreger