Re: [Evolution] Inbox Font Control

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 13:36, Jeff Trefftzs wrote:
Thanks for the various suggestions, but I apparently did not make myself clear
in the original post.  I have successfully changed the fonts and sizes in both
the message pane (where one reads email) and the compose pane (where one
composes new email), but so far I have found no way to control the font that
is used in the inbox folder display itself, you know, the pane where the
messages are listed, one to a line.  Is there a configuration for this hidden
somewhere that I'm missing?

RH 8.0
Evolution 1.2.2

You can change the font for the message pane with the gtk 1.2 gtkrc
files. You can do this using a theme that is suitable or by editing the
gtkrc files directly. The system files on RH 8 are in /etc/gtk and
themes are in /usr/share/themes. You can also try placing a .gtkrc in
your home directory but on my system the current theme seems to be
overiding that.

Also, Evolution uses the E-Table widget which is not part of gtk but
respects at least some gtk rc-file settings, perhaps someone more
knowledgable knows how to target that widget in a gtkrc file?

HTH,

--
Stephen