Re: [Evolution] Summary stuff (RDF's)

Okay.  This did it.  I sincerely appreciate the help.

I was just as curious about this process because I knew nothing of RDF's and
RSS's before I started using Evolution and wanted to know if there was
anything about these gizmos that I could or even should be using for the Web
sites I manage.

At the moment I don't think so, but I now have a feed on my desktop for
Baseball news and to me that's cool.

Maury