Re: [Evolution] Summary stuff (RDF's)

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 05:23, Maury Merkin wrote:

I'm using Evolution for the first time and I love it but I'm completely
confused by the summary stuff.  I don't understand what an RDF is (even
though I read all the material about RDF's at the W3 site it makes no sense
to me) so I don't know what can and what can't be added under the heading of
"News feeds."

Everything you can find at www.syndic8.com (*) can be used.
The technology you're going to use is actually RSS (RDF Site Summary)
and you can read a primer at
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html or
http://gils.utah.gov/rss/

(*) only one of a list of sites

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio albourne com>
APL Financial Services (Overseas) Ltd