Re: [Evolution] Re: Deleting evolution's configuration files

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 14:51, D. D. Brierton wrote:
On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 16:51, D. D. Brierton wrote:
Hmmm ... well I tried removing config.xmldb, restarting evolution, and
re-entering my account details and there is no change: I still get no
new mail notification, and evolution's main window toolbar is still
stuck in "text below icons" mode. Where else would evolution be keeping
this information?

Did you run killev first?  The config info is cached.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.