[Evolution] Summary stuff (RDF's)

I'm using Evolution for the first time and I love it but I'm completely
confused by the summary stuff.  I don't understand what an RDF is (even
though I read all the material about RDF's at the W3 site it makes no sense
to me) so I don't know what can and what can't be added under the heading of
"News feeds."

Given my druthers I'd love to get the baseball scores each morning, perhaps
just below the weather.  Is that possible somehow?  If not, then what is?
How do I find RDF's on the Web?

Any pointers to where this kinda information can be found will be appreciated.

Maury