Re: [Evolution] Threaded view problem

On tor, 2002-09-26 at 14:40, Richard Bellavance wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 21:06, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

Personally I think we should always thread by subject no matter what,
anything less is just useless.

You'd be surprised at the number of messages I receive which, while
having the same subject, are completely unrelated.

Actually, I'm more surprised by the number of messages with References
headers that should not have them. Its amazing how many people don't
seem to realise theres a difference between replying and just sending.

./borup