Re: [Evolution] Threaded view problem

CVS no longer threads by subject, so this won't be a problem anymore.

Jeff

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 18:27, Lennard Bakker wrote:
Oke, a small problem (this is always the case ofcourse :)
I have the view to 'threaded messages list'
Now both person-A and person-B sends me a message with the same subject.
I give reply to person-B and person-B gives a reply back.

With the 'threaded message list' the reply of person-B is list with
person-A.

Is there a way to set ony 1 message not to be threaded, to set it
(manually) to another threaded subject?

Lennard