[Evolution] Word wrap in Compose Window?

Is there any possibility of implementing a "Word Wrap" feature in the
compose window? When I receive messages from particular people (mainly
hotmail and AOL accounts), almost every time I go to reply, the original
message runs off the screen, making it difficult to read. Viewing the
original is fine, word wrapped for easy reading. If the email is
HTML-formatted, same thing occurs (at least with Hotmail). Is this an
issue with the way these programs format the text, or something in
Evolution?

- Greg