Re: [Evolution] Threaded view problem
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: "David B. Ritch" <dritch hpti com>, Lennard Bakker <bakkerl lamp xs4all nl>, Evolution User Mailing-List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Threaded view problem
- Date: 24 Sep 2002 21:06:33 -0400
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 06:51, Not Zed wrote:
On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 06:36, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
It is configurable, but you have to hack the config file yourself. I
don't recall the option, but I'm sure you can find it (I know it has
"thread" as part of the config param name).
Wtf? why isn't there a gui for this? there's a lot of broken clients
out there still (just see this list for example).
The only reason this is configurable at all (and not hard-coded to
ignore subjects like I was told to do) is that I wanted it to sort by
subject because I know a lot of clients are broken.
Personally I think we should always thread by subject no matter what,
anything less is just useless.
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev