[Evolution] Remote Evolution en Palm syncing.

Oke, I for this i don't know where to start, searching the web for some
hours now, but found a something that points the wat i want it :)

The situation:
I have a mailserver (incoming and outgoing mail) and evolution is
installed on that server. I use evolution with export DISPLAY..

And now the problem that i have. On the client i have my palm connected.
It it possible to sync my palm and evolution if they are not
installed/connected on the same machine?

Regards,

        Bakkerl