Re: [Evolution] Remote Evolution en Palm syncing.

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 13:29, Lennard Bakker wrote:
The situation:
I have a mailserver (incoming and outgoing mail) and evolution is
installed on that server. I use evolution with export DISPLAY..

And now the problem that i have. On the client i have my palm
connected.
It it possible to sync my palm and evolution if they are not
installed/connected on the same machine?

Since the program is running on the server, and just displaying on the
client, it will look only at the devices it knows about -- on the
server.

Why not just install Evolution on the client?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger