Re: [Evolution] Beta 1 test

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 21:43, Benjamin Kahn wrote:
I'm sure a million people will answer you, but this is, of course,
already possible.  Simply select the lines you want to have no
word-wrap, and click the drop down menu in the composer labelled
"Normal" and select "Preformat."  There.  Now you can have as many
characters in a line as you want.

Oh. That's nice :) I always thought they were HTML-only. Hmm .. Many of
the HTML-only options seem to be disabled in plaintext-mode, but not
everything.