[Evolution] Beta 1 test

Hi,
I have just installed the 1.2 beta 1 and I particularly appreciate the
multi-languages spell checker.I have noticed some thinks that could
perhaps be improved or that seems not working properly. May be some of
them are already corrected in CVS.

Mail
- When i am not connected to Internet (but I am not on of line mode) i
have a message box saying that Evolution could not retrieve mail with
only one button "Close". May be we could have a second button "Work of
line" in this message box to switch into the Of-Line mode.

- When receiving a mail with many attachments, the context menu of each
of the attachments should have an option "Save all attachments". Then
the user will be prompt to select a directory and all of th attachments
would be save in one operation.

- The advanced item in the search combo list is not always displaying
the search dialog box.

Mail composer
- Switching signature on the Mail Composer not working very well. Some
signatures are not displaying.

- Script signature seems not working. For example "/usr/games/fortune"
not displaying anything.

- Strange but i can have only 70-80 characters per line in text mode
even if the window if larger. Work fine in HTML mode. Is it the normal
behavior?

That's all

--
Jean-Michel Ardantz <jmardantz ifrance com>

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant