Re: [Evolution] Beta 1 test

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:23:15PM -0600, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 14:04, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 16:49, Jean-Michel Ardantz wrote:
May be we could have a second button "Work of
line" in this message box to switch into the Of-Line mode.

too complicated to do. it's a generic exception reporting system, it has
no idea why it failed it just know it failed and so throws up a dialog.

The back-end is what sets the exceptions, but it doesn't know anything
about "going offline" and wouldn't have any way of adding this button
anyway.

This 'back-end' is also what does not understand "multiple connections
to email server" errors?

what are you going on about?

- Strange but i can have only 70-80 characters per line in text mode
even if the window if larger. Work fine in HTML mode. Is it the normal
behavior?