Re: [Evolution] bounce message...

it's actually Actions->Forward->Redirect

Resend is something else.

Jeff

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:03:28AM -0400, Aaron wrote:
Simran:
  Bounce is Actions-->Forward-->Resend (Bounce) message.
Mailing list archives are not directly searchable-- try using google to
do it.  We're going to be adding that capability when we upgrade to a
new mailing list system, some time in the near future.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.