Re: [Evolution] Beta 1 test

tis 2002-09-24 klockan 22.49 skrev Jean-Michel Ardantz:
I have just installed the 1.2 beta 1 and I particularly appreciate the
multi-languages spell checker.I have noticed some thinks that could
perhaps be improved or that seems not working properly. May be some of
them are already corrected in CVS.

- Strange but i can have only 70-80 characters per line in text mode
even if the window if larger. Work fine in HTML mode. Is it the normal

This is standard behaviour.. 79 characters will fit in a console based
e-mail client... 79 characters are also the correct length of a line for
your eyes (mostly anyway).. HTML mail just stink...

That's all

Jean-Michel Ardantz <jmardantz ifrance com>
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping