Re: [Evolution] Beta 1 test

tis 2002-09-24 klockan 22.49 skrev Jean-Michel Ardantz:
Hi,
I have just installed the 1.2 beta 1 and I particularly appreciate the
multi-languages spell checker.I have noticed some thinks that could
perhaps be improved or that seems not working properly. May be some of
them are already corrected in CVS.
<snip>

- Strange but i can have only 70-80 characters per line in text mode
even if the window if larger. Work fine in HTML mode. Is it the normal
behavior?

This is standard behaviour.. 79 characters will fit in a console based
e-mail client... 79 characters are also the correct length of a line for
your eyes (mostly anyway).. HTML mail just stink...

That's all

--
Jean-Michel Ardantz <jmardantz ifrance com>