[Fwd: Re: [Evolution] What happened to repling matching the email?]

Oddly enough, it still works when I forward a message (as I discovered 3
secs after send the first note).

I think it should be a setting.  I am not sure what makes sense on this
one.  But if its easy to put back, make it a setting, and include it in
the ever desired per list/folder email feature section.

--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.

According to Evo developers it's an "improvement".

There have been some discussions in the last few weeks about that, if
you check in the archives there is a message under my name.

Maybe we are still on time to change it back. :-)

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio sevenseas org

--- End Message ---