Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: The schedule of Evolution1.4- [Evolution] porting to Gtk2/Gnome2

I don't really know the answer to either of those questions beyond
"soon" and "hopefully not long".

It really won't be much different than 1.2 (well, exactly the same
except using the gtk2 toolkit instead of gtk1.2) as far as I know.

Jeff