Re: [Evolution] filter on mailing list bug?

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 05:54, Not Zed wrote:

There was a source account filter bug that got fixed after the first
beta.  Before the fix they didn't really work with the 1.1.x series.

The mailing list bugs - i'm not sure about.  afaik the mailing list
magic hasn't changed.  If you do 'create vfolder/filter->on mailing list
from message' from a message on the list, is the mailing list token
different from the one in your existing filter from that list ...
[deletia]

I think I've narrowed the problem down to yahoogroups.com mailing
lists.  For whatever reason those aren't being recognized as mailing
lists any more; they work in 1.0.8 but not the beta.

Andrew.