Re: [Evolution] filter on mailing list bug?

There was a source account filter bug that got fixed after the first
beta.  Before the fix they didn't really work with the 1.1.x series.

The mailing list bugs - i'm not sure about.  afaik the mailing list
magic hasn't changed.  If you do 'create vfolder/filter->on mailing list
from message' from a message on the list, is the mailing list token
different from the one in your existing filter from that list ...