Re: [Evolution] Beta1 lost some of my attachments
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: Pascal DeMilly <list evolution newgenesys com>, Evolution Mailing list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Beta1 lost some of my attachments
- Date: 21 Sep 2002 01:51:25 -0400
On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 09:09, Not Zed wrote:
On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 07:17, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
This was discussed just yesterday on the list. The problem was solved
but you need to rm -rf your imap cache as the cache is "corrupted"
(actually, only the caches of the broken messages are corrupted but it's
easier to just rm -rf it all)
Oh, and get today's snap.
I didn't think the imap optimisation code made the beta1??
I thought he was running 188.8.131.52
Or is it another issue?
I hope not.
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev