Re: [Evolution] Beta1 lost some of my attachments

This was discussed just yesterday on the list. The problem was solved
but you need to rm -rf your imap cache as the cache is "corrupted"
(actually, only the caches of the broken messages are corrupted but it's
easier to just rm -rf it all)

Oh, and get today's snap.


On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 15:54, Pascal DeMilly wrote:

I start noticing that some of my attachements are gone. Instead I get a
message "Could not parse MIME message. Displaying as source.". I know
there was an attachment because I opened it and look at it. Then I moved
that message from my INBOX to an IMAP folder. I verified the message on
the IMAP server directly and it is consistent with what Evolution is
showing now. I have been using Evolution for more than a year now and
that is the first time (actually a few times since yesterday) that
something like this happens. I am currently using Evolution
(200209200601) on RedHat 6.2 with Ximian Gnome Desktop. I try
reproducing it but haven't find any secret disaster recipe yet. 

Showing the e-mail source of that particular e-mail, this is what it

Subject: Another try
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
X-Evolution-Source: imap://xxxxxxx mail newgenesys com/


Hopefully it will remind something to somebody.



Pascal DeMilly <list evolution newgenesys com>

evolution maillist  -  evolution ximian com
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com  -

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]