[Evolution] Beta1 lost some of my attachments


I start noticing that some of my attachements are gone. Instead I get a
message "Could not parse MIME message. Displaying as source.". I know
there was an attachment because I opened it and look at it. Then I moved
that message from my INBOX to an IMAP folder. I verified the message on
the IMAP server directly and it is consistent with what Evolution is
showing now. I have been using Evolution for more than a year now and
that is the first time (actually a few times since yesterday) that
something like this happens. I am currently using Evolution
(200209200601) on RedHat 6.2 with Ximian Gnome Desktop. I try
reproducing it but haven't find any secret disaster recipe yet. 

Showing the e-mail source of that particular e-mail, this is what it

Subject: Another try
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
X-Evolution-Source: imap://xxxxxxx mail newgenesys com/


Hopefully it will remind something to somebody.



Pascal DeMilly <list evolution newgenesys com>

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]