Re: [Evolution] IMAP Issues ...

I wonder if my problem with filters is related? I'm now using the 9/13
snapshot, and one account, on the same host, is using the UW IMAP
server.

I hadn't played with the subscription feature before, not knowing what
it was for. On the basis of this thread, I selected it from the Tools
menu and the server selection drop-down said to pick a server, but
wouldn't show any servers when I clicked on it. If I select a folder
from the server in the tree view on the main window and then open the
subscription service, again I can't pick a server. What's up with that?
Do I have corrupted account info that prevents Evo from seeing my IMAP
account as IMAP? It clearly shows "imap" in the Preferences dialog.