Re: [Evolution] Changing message body font size

Open a message, click somewhere in the message, then do <ctrl>+ to
increment font size and <ctrl>- to decrement it. I found <ctrl>+ twice
worked nicely.

One additional piece of information: I just found one message where the
above works. It's a message I composed in evolution as HTML. The other
person replied and I can resize the body of her reply using the above
method. So far that's the only message I've found that works with the
keys described above.

Is there an evolution setting to choose whether to vew messages in HTML
format or only in plain text?

Mike

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com