Re: [Evolution] Changing message body font size

Hi Paul,

Open a message, click somewhere in the message, then do <ctrl>+ to
increment font size and <ctrl>- to decrement it. I found <ctrl>+ twice
worked nicely.

Thanks for the keyboard tip -- I figured there was a shortcut to
increasing/decreasing the font size.

Unfortunately on my system this exhibits the same behavior as changing
the HTML Viewer font: the font size of the headers increase or decrease,
but the message body text remains the same size. Odd. Perhaps there's
something wrong w/my config, either of evolution or...?

Mike

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com