Re: [Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts in 1.1.1.99 planed for 1.2

mån 2002-09-16 klockan 21.02 skrev Manuel Borchers:
Am Mon, 2002-09-16 um 20.28 schrieb Mårten Woxberg:
Right and Left are "expand thread" and "collapse thread", and we don't
want to change that, because that's a pretty common keybinding in tree
widgets.

They most certainly are NOT. Im sitting with 1.1.1.99 and left and right
doesn't collapse threads or expand them.. nothing happens infact..
nothing at all...

Strange! I'm running 1.1.0.99 from yesterday. I'm in Germany, so I've
German keyboard-layout and the left and right arrows do exactly what Dan
said...
I'm running Evo under KDE, as you also do, if I'm interpreting your
ozher threads right.

Ok try this.. press Numlock :)
TADA It doesn't work no more... !! IIRC Numlock shouldnt bother the
 ^
<v> layout but only the Keypad.. but it seems like someone made a
misstake! :)

Ok so now it works without numlock.. great.. there goes my 2 Leftover
keys.. now what keys shall we use that everyone can?

Question: are backtick and ~ on the same place on a US keyboard?
if so. bind the key to the KeySum not the character `.

Cheers,
Manuel

PS: Sorry for the double posting.
Didnt see one..