Re: [Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts in 1.1.1.99 planed for 1.2

mån 2002-09-16 klockan 20.20 skrev Dan Winship:
Yes I know.. .but only UP and DOWN, if I press RIGHT or LEFT nothing
happens, this could be used for NEXT and PREVIOUS.. its even abit
logical :)

Right and Left are "expand thread" and "collapse thread", and we don't
want to change that, because that's a pretty common keybinding in tree
widgets.

They most certainly are NOT. Im sitting with 1.1.1.99 and left and right
doesn't collapse threads or expand them.. nothing happens infact..
nothing at all...

It seems alot of these things are just based on the ppl writing the code
uses US hardware thus if it works here it works everywhere..

No, actually, when those shortcuts were suggested, a ton of people said
"no, you can't do that, it won't work well on non-US keyboards". It just
happened anyway.

Ok.. so who should I mailbomb? :)

-- Dan
--
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping