[Evolution] Keyboard Shortcuts in 1.1.1.99 planed for 1.2

In the manual for Evolution 1.2 it says

"Keyboard Navigation Overhaul

        ...Due to this change, the single letter shortcuts from
        Evolution 1.0 have changed as well. The new shortcuts:

        , (comma) and . (period) are now the keyboard shortcuts for Next
        and Previous unread messages. You can also use the square
        brackets ] and [.
        ` (backtick) toggles the message preview pane.

        Shortcuts that use the Control key have not changed."

Now this SUCKS. It's ok if you're on the US side of the world
and don't have dead keys. For the ` I need to press shift+' and then
space to get it to appear.. notice that ' and ' isnt the same key.
backtick is a dead key, at least here in europe and it's the default
on many Linux systems too.

I can live with , and . but backtick? why not use the arrows?
<- for Back and -> for Forward? and § for the Message pane.. who has
mails that begin with § ???
This way you can walk up and down and forward and backwards in the
mail-list...

now all you need to fix is the order in which forward/backwards
traverses the list when you have a mail-window open...

--
Mårten Woxberg <marwo264 student liu se>
University of Linköping