Re: [Evolution] Evolution & LDAP issues

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 07:07, Eddie wrote:
I find it some what annoying that if the wrong password is typed in when
accessing the LDAP server then Evolution has to be closed down and
re-started.

Fixed this tonight (in 1.1.x).  I went through and looked for a bug that
might have been filed on it and didn't find one, so I filed a new one
(and fixed it immediately).  Bug #30208.

Evolution will now continue to prompt you so long as you enter incorrect
passwords. If you cancel the dialog it'll warn you that you are
accessing the server with (possibly) reduced permissions.  Unfortunately
once you cancel there's no way to re-auth at present.

Chris