Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.9

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 09:57, Not Zed wrote:
as to the discussion that followed on the evoltuion list ... yeah this
is the right place to post it (its for users of evolution).  and
duplicate requests are more of a pain for us than singular problems like
this.  also, knowing about development version bugs quickly is often
useful, as the code in question is often still in our heads.  tho this
bug probably sounds like a local/installation issue to me.

Interesting, thanks for the knowledge.  So this would not be more
appropriately discussed on the devel list?  Can one assume that the
devel snapshots will be best-effort-stable, ie you will never break
things to allow you to make leaps and bounds?

Cheers,
Lloyd D Budd