Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.9

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 20:54, Mike Leone may have wrote:
* Lloyd D Budd (linux foolswisdom org) wrote this on 09 10, 02 at 20:54:
I am not a evo developer.

I do find it strange when seeing msgs from ppl using devel snapshots
requesting help in such a way that would likely distract developers from
developing.  If you can't drive, have not given your best effort to
learn to drive, and you are not looking for assistance on driving, don't
try driving.

How do you know that Hans has not given it his best effort?

If Hans has given it his best effort, which suggests that his intention+
is to assist development of evo, then he is missing a lot of details in
his posting.

Based on the info contained in Hans question it suggests that I do not
understand the evo devel model well enough, or Hans is likely using the
wrong "version". Anyone that uses a devel snapshot for "real work"
better be willing to live with it or deal it if something really bad
happens.

Depending on the development model, these sort of messages against the
bleeding edge are excellent, but not likely in the context of evo. I
might even suggest that such a posting is off topic.

Oh, surely not.
Hey, I may be wrong, this may be the rite place 4 this sort of
question.  I would hope that there was a more appropriate place, as I
want to be able to "folder" to learn and assist about blessed versions.

Cheers,
Lloyd D Budd