Re: [Evolution] non-MS server for home use

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 07:42, Sean Kirkpatrick wrote:
I tried to check the FAQ listed in the Welcome message to this list but
the page couldn't be found. So...

I love Evolution and want to get my wife using it. To do so, I need to
have something that will allow us to share our calendars. I saw the PCS
listed on Ximian's web site in the developer area, but found nothing
about how to make it work.

the PCS is just a personal calendar server, not a calendar server
intended to be used for several users.

I _really_ do not want to install Win2K server to bring up an exchange
server so that SWMBO and I can share our calendars. Is there something
else out there that we can use to do this?

right now, there is nothing that allows you to make this, except from
sharing the events you want by email (Forward as iCalendar).

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>