[Evolution] Deleting mail on POP servers

I have three POP accounts, and all three are set up with the "Leave
messages on server" flag set under Receiving Options.  I'm a former
Outlook Express victim (er, I mean, user) and I like its "Delete on
server after N days" feature, which I typically set to about 5 days.

In Evolution, with the "Leave messages on server" flag set, how do I
delete the messages on the server after I'm satisfied I don't want them
there any more?