[Evolution] non-MS server for home use

I tried to check the FAQ listed in the Welcome message to this list but
the page couldn't be found. So...

I love Evolution and want to get my wife using it. To do so, I need to
have something that will allow us to share our calendars. I saw the PCS
listed on Ximian's web site in the developer area, but found nothing
about how to make it work.

I _really_ do not want to install Win2K server to bring up an exchange
server so that SWMBO and I can share our calendars. Is there something
else out there that we can use to do this?

TIA!

        Sean