[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Squash Bugs for Fun and Prizes

Andy:

  I'll relay your request to the build team, but I can't guarantee that we'll end up building 1.2 betas for Debian-- although we'll ship the final, of course. You might want to speak with the Debian maintainers about getting the 1.2 betas into the OS; we're not in charge of that of course.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.