Re: [Evolution] 24h date display

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 19:06, Tony Lindstrom wrote:
On pe, 2002-10-18 at 11:30, Larry Ewing wrote:
On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 03:10, Tony Lindstrom wrote:
On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 10:32, Christian Borup wrote:

The date display in the mailer follows the locale (as indeed it should).
If you set LC_TIME to a locale that doesn't use AM/PM, you will get 24h
times (I use LC_TIME=da_DK - works fine).

  Yes, but this still doesn't effect the date column on the mail-list
window.

  I have mentioned this several times before, but it really looks like
the Evolution team really don't understand how important this would be
for us europeans.

I just tested this here with evolution-1.1.x and LC_TIME=en_GB, it
definitely works.  Remember that bonobo components get the locale of
oafd (yes this is broken, but not evolution's fault) so you will need to
make sure you restart oaf with the proper locale.

      [...Blush...]

      What can one say. Evolution rocks.

Well when it works it does... setting LC_TIME=sv_SE doesnt work
at all for me. I still get AM PM shit..

--
/Mårten