Re: [Evolution] 24h date display

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 10:32, Christian Borup wrote:
On fre, 2002-10-18 at 01:03, John Angelmo wrote:
Fre 2002-10-18 klockan 00.52 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:
On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 18:21, John Angelmo wrote:
I seem to have lost the function for displaying 24 hour format in the
mail part, there's no problem with the calender
Where can I find that function?

There's no option for this as far as I know.

It would be great to have it, I and several othere users have no need
for AM/PM it's just in the way, an option for regular 24h or AM/PM would
be great to have that would effect the whole Evolution not just the
calender

The date display in the mailer follows the locale (as indeed it should).
If you set LC_TIME to a locale that doesn't use AM/PM, you will get 24h
times (I use LC_TIME=da_DK - works fine).

        Yes, but this still doesn't effect the date column on the mail-list
window.

        I have mentioned this several times before, but it really looks like
the Evolution team really don't understand how important this would be
for us europeans.

--
http://www.iki.fi/tonyk
NO PROBLEMS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING AMERICAN