Re: [Evolution] 24h date display

Fre 2002-10-18 klockan 00.52 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:
On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 18:21, John Angelmo wrote:
I seem to have lost the function for displaying 24 hour format in the
mail part, there's no problem with the calender
Where can I find that function?

There's no option for this as far as I know.

It would be great to have it, I and several othere users have no need
for AM/PM it's just in the way, an option for regular 24h or AM/PM would
be great to have that would effect the whole Evolution not just the
calender

/John