[Evolution] IMAP ignores unchecked "Check for new messages in all folders"

I have an IMAP account that does not receive mail, I only use it to
store messages.  I have the "Check for new messages in all folders"
property NOT selected, but IMAP appears to ignore that and always checks
all of the files for new messages anyway.  Since I have a lot of
folders, it wastes quite a bit of time checking for new messages that
will never exist.

I can collect a CAMEL trace if that will help.

Bob Haddleton <bobh lucent com>