[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution reminders problem on my computer

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 01:25, A. Gunes Koru wrote:
Hello,

I have a trouble with the appointment reminders. I will try to give a
full description of what happens and explain it as much as possible. I
have RedHat 8.0, Evolution 1.0.8-10, KDE 3.0.4. Reminders do not show
up. If it is the first start of evolution after I login, it might show a
couple of past reminders (there is no consistency in that either). But
after then it no longer shows reminders. I made several experiments for
example writing something and setting its reminder time 1 minute ago,
which is really close. I wait and nothing happens.

there were some problems in the alarm daemon, that prevented the alarm
daemon to be started.

So, first check that the evolution-alarm-notify process is running, and
if not, try debugging it to see what the problem is.

Anyway, all this should be fixed in 1.1.2, so please upgrade to it if
you can.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>