Re: [Evolution] RH8

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 08:58, Doug Wolfgram wrote:

    I noticed that in RH8 the ability to save a window's size and location
    is gone.

Okay, now that comment just got my attention. I'm running Red Hat 7.2
and Evolution 1.0.8. How do I get the window size and location to stick.
Every time I crank up Evolution, it's jammed into the corner, like you
say.

Thanks!
Greg Kedrovsky
San José, Costa Rica

--
This message sent to you through Ximian Evolution.
        ** My Penguin wears a Red Hat. **

Greg Kedrovsky
 - e-mail: greg iglesia-del-este com
 - e-mail (alt): gkedrovs racsa co cr