Re: [Evolution] IMAP ignores unchecked "Check for new messages in all folders"

yeah its probably a bug.

but it also might be a side effect of people wanting the unread counts
to work ...

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 01:38, Bob Haddleton wrote:
I have an IMAP account that does not receive mail, I only use it to
store messages.  I have the "Check for new messages in all folders"
property NOT selected, but IMAP appears to ignore that and always checks
all of the files for new messages anyway.  Since I have a lot of
folders, it wastes quite a bit of time checking for new messages that
will never exist.

Bug?

I can collect a CAMEL trace if that will help.

Thanks
--
Bob Haddleton <bobh lucent com>