Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 11:30, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
I have and use exclusively for all mail, contacts (ldap) etc. Evo
1.0.8-99. Wouldn't change from it, even if the Antarctic froze over,
which it never will, of course.

I thought the antarctic was always frozen over? ;-)

[snip]

I can't search on "not", I can't search on "and", I can't search on
capitals. Would this be possible?

What's wrong with Search->Advanced? You can do AND/OR searching there

The way match-case works is if you enter a string in all lower-case,
then the search is case-insensitive. If you mix case, then the search
will be case-sensitive.

We grabbed this idea from the way Emacs searches are done.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.