Re: [Evolution] Feature request

fre, 2002-10-18 kl. 21:18 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

I have and use exclusively for all mail, contacts (ldap) etc. Evo
1.0.8-99. Wouldn't change from it, even if the Antarctic froze over,
which it never will, of course.

I thought the antarctic was always frozen over? ;-)

It was. I keep on breathing on it - it's now melting like a candle at 45
degrees.Everybody at OpenOffice.org (especially JanAdrian B.) keeps
saying I should change to Mozilla.

I can't search on "not", I can't search on "and", I can't search on
capitals. Would this be possible?

What's wrong with Search->Advanced? You can do AND/OR searching there

Multa bene, mea maxima culpa, I'd never noticed that. Hmmm. That's
better

Here's something for you to strive for, language filters and all:

http://www.alltheweb.com/advanced?t=all&c=web&s=full&l=any&av=1

The way match-case works is if you enter a string in all lower-case,
then the search is case-insensitive. If you mix case, then the search
will be case-sensitive.

O.k. I'll try that.

Thanks, Jeff!

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"There are many people who can't face the truth ... If you rob a
normal person of life's lies, at the same time you'll be robbing
him of his happiness."