Re: [Evolution] Account with mailinglist

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 13:39, Mathy Vanvoorden wrote:
Hi all, it's me again :-)

When replying to a mailinglist, evolution doesn't automagically select
the mail-account on which the mail was originally received, so everytime
I reply I have to choose the correct account again. Many mails have come
back just because I forget to change the account :-) Any way to get
around this? If not: Feature request ;-)

I think this was discussed ad nauseum not long ago in a very long
thread.  You might take a look at the list archives in the last month or
two to find it and see all the discussion.

Dan

--

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden