Re: [Evolution] Evolution and OpenLDAP

Where can I find some kind of documentation (howto, faq, whatever) about
LDAP connectivity? How can I add new contacts through evolution to ldap?
(tried to make defaultaccess write, and so;)
Welcome to the club :-)
I raised that question the other day. There ist allmost no
documentation available.
Try to get hold of evolutionperson.schema, I found it in the tarball
of evolution.1.1.0.99.tar.gz but not in the rpm binary package and
create your own database.

There is an evolution section in
ftp://kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf

This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.