Re: [Evolution] Evolution and OpenLDAP

Bosko Radivojevic <bole EUnet yu> writes:

Hello!

Where can I find some kind of documentation (howto, faq, whatever) about
LDAP connectivity? How can I add new contacts through evolution to ldap?
(tried to make defaultaccess write, and so;)

Welcome to the club :-)
I raised that question the other day. There ist allmost no
documentation available.
Try to get hold of evolutionperson.schema, I found it in the tarball
of evolution.1.1.0.99.tar.gz but not in the rpm binary package and
create your own database.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung